The Nat Greene Kiwanis Club was founded in 1975 in Greensboro, North Carolina. Nearly forty years later, the club is still growing strong with a new focus, energetic members, and a passion for serving the children of Guilford County, North Carolina.
We work with many charities and organizations in the community and contribute to a wide range of causes. Each year, our club hosts a few major --and exciting -- events to raise money for organization like Make-A-Wish and Safety Town.
We meet weekly, Thursday mornings at 7:30 AM, at Starmount Forest Country Club. Each week, we welcome a speaker to our club to discuss a wide range of subject matter. Guests include local business people, government representatives, local charities, and much more. There's no subject that goes untouched in our meetings, which makes for a different experience each week!
We also host regular socials for members and their families to get to know each other. We like to have fun and get to know each other while contributing to the community! Our club is a great way to get to know people in the Greensboro Area.
- Yearly donations to local children's charities of $100K+.
- Participation in Kiwanis International fundraising efforts.
- Highly visible corporate fundraising efforts.
- Host large fundraising events such as the ACC Postgraduate Scholarship Luncheon.
- Yearly maintenance of Safety Town facilities.
- Coordination with local government, police, and fire offices.